Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Update to my VisioAutomation Library & Tools Project

 

An Update to my VisioAutomation Library & Tools Project

While preparing for my most recent demo I updated the automation libraries and code for Visio 2007- Version 1.1.3 is now available on CodePlex.

CHANGE LOG

WHAT’S NEXT

  • The version 1.x branch is in maintenance mode now
  • All my new work is on version 2.0
  • Some updates available in version 2.0
    • Further enhancements to PSVisioSnapIn
    • Visio Helper Add-in –> renamed to Visio Power Tools + new features (eye dropper color picker, etc.)
    • Simplification of the VisioAutomation APIs
  • Planned updates
    • Generation of Visio XML files without Visio

Published Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:24 PM by saveenr

Saveen Reddy's blog : An Update to my VisioAutomation Library & Tools Project

No comments:

Blog Archive