Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't Miss Coaching Session for Exam 70-432

 

Don't Miss Coaching Session for Exam 70-432

Rob Boek, Microsoft Certified Trainer, will be presenting two exam coaching sessions tomorrow (Tuesday) to help folks get ready for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance Exam (70-432). I knew this would be a popular session, but WOW there sure are a lot of folks registered.

There's room for you too. If you're interested in SQL Server 2008 certification, hopfully one of these will work for your schedule.
Register Now:   

Tuesday, March 24  7:30 A.M. Pacific Time   (What time is this in my region?)

Tuesday, March 24  5:30 P.M. Pacific Time   (What time is this in my region?)

Check the schedule for the full coaching session calendar.

Published Monday, March 23, 2009 6:26 PM by DeborahG

Born to Learn : Don't Miss Coaching Session for Exam 70-432

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing above information.I am interested in these exams.I will discuss it with my friends also.If they are interested then we all will go for coaching.
electronic signature software

Blog Archive