Position Control Functionality for Microsoft Dynamics GP HRP – Now Available w/Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 SP3!!!
We are very excited to announce the availability of Position Control functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 SP3 Human Resources and Payroll!! This new functionality is often utilized within industries such as the Public Sector (State and Local Government, Education, Special Districts…etc.) It went live on the Price List Nov. 1, 2008 and is available through SP3. Please see the below email for additional information.
Position Control Summary:
Position Control is a Human Resource and Payroll function that is required by customers in industries such as the Public Sector (i.e. State and Local Government, Education…etc.) The management of labor budgets and human resources based upon specific job functions and a specific head count is a driving force behind Position Control. Constraints are then applied throughout the Human Resource and Payroll system to enforce the business rules and to manage the movement of human resources throughout the organization.
- Available for Module Based Licensing (Standard and Professional)
- Available for Business Ready Licensing (Business Essentials and Advanced Management) as an ala carte module.
- No user tiered pricing – It is a module
- Compatibility: Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 SP 3 and future releases of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Media: Download (Available with Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 3)
- Requirements: US Payroll and Human Resources
- Regional Availability: NOAM-US; EMEA2-NWECA Including Egypt; EMEA1-ME excluding Egypt; LATAM-PR, VI, Caymans, Bermuda; LATAM - .5; LATAM - Caribbean
- NFR sets: Position Control will be part of the NFR sets worldwide. Partner accounts will be updated early November with Position Control. (targeting the week of November 3rd –depending on IT’s schedule.)
We are currently working on a fact sheet for Position Control. We are targeting an April 2009 completion timeframe. We are also creating a demonstration script for partners and will be adding Position Control sample data to the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 SP3 Technical Demonstration Toolkit (April 2009 targeted release date.)
If you would like additional information regarding Position Control, please review the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Human Resources user manual. This manual is located on CustomerSource :
Published Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:37 AM by DynGpTeam