Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) V2 – Officially launched
What is the MPN?
You may have already head about the Microsoft Partner Network, a networking platform designed to support Microsoft Partners in making meaningful business connections, sharing information, learning and moving their businesses forward with Microsoft. With the current economic climate our Partners are finding they increasingly need to work with other organisations in some capacity – this has never been more important. Providing these connection opportunities is the main objective of MPN, alongside given partners the opportunity to directly connect with Microsoft personnel.
We have already seen 400 Partners and Microsoft employees embracing the site in the last couple of weeks alone. We have just re-launched the platform from the previous beta version and have several impressive new features we know will be valued by UK Partners, including:
- New look and feel that lets Partners and you connect with ease and clarity
- Simple navigation and site structure
- Ability to create restricted groups within the site
- Email alerts to let you know if someone has responded to your post
- RSS syndication
- Media and document sharing between members
- Ability to see which other users are online and active
Why not sign up now and get connected with other partners as well as Microsoft employees! Check out the SBSC group on the site, and get connecting.