Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back In The Game With Windows Mobile 6.5

 

Back In The Game With Windows Mobile 6.5

Windows Mobile 6.5 Running on HTC from Jesus Diaz on Vimeo.

I have a confession – I worked in Windows Mobile for about three years, helping to launch the original SPV Smartphone. Over the last few years, I’ve become a bit disillusioned with Windows Mobile and whilst I would normally be testing new builds and new devices I’m still running an old HTC Excalibur. It’s just a great, solid device.

Given this, I wasn’t expecting much from Mobile World Congress but then I saw the Gizmodo quote “it looks like Microsoft is back in the game”

Time to take a look. I’m glad I did as they video above has me genuinely quite excited about 6.5 and I think we finally, something that will get consumers interested excited about too.

Seems like Andy Lees is turning the ship.

 

 

Steve Clayton: Geek In Disguise : Back In The Game With Windows Mobile 6.5

1 comment:

Rachel Burr said...

Great blog, I really liked it. I found all the information very useful. I can always use more information about how to windows mobile 6.5

Blog Archive