Sunday, January 25, 2009

New build of my PowerShell library for Hyper-V on codeplex

 

New build of my PowerShell library for Hyper-V on codeplex

Some naked statistics

1942 – the number of lines of code in HyperV.PS1

499 – the number of lines of formatting XML

14,381 – the number of words in the documentation file

2443 - the number of downloads of the last version

929 – the number of downloads for the versions before that

1.00 – the version number of the Library now on codeplex.

I’m calling this “released”. I daresay I will need to come back and do a service pack later, and the documentation must be regarded as “preliminary” but it’s done.

Published Sunday, January 25, 2009 11:47 PM by jamesone

James O'Neill's blog : New build of my PowerShell library for Hyper-V on codeplex

No comments:

Blog Archive