Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ADO.NET Entity Framework Hands On Lab

 

ADO.NET Entity Framework Hands On Lab

Wow - I just completed the ADO.NET Entity Framework lab and this was really a useful introduction to the Entity framework.  In the lab you build a working WPF application based on the AdventureWorks database.  Not only did it help me with the Entity Framework but it also provided a useful example of how to structure the WPF application that consumes the data model.

Great job - I give this lab 5 stars - I did the whole thing in about 1 hour after resolving the issues I had from SQL 2008 - see my previous post for details on how I resolved this.

Check it out - you can find it in the .NET 3.5 Enhancements Training Kit

Published Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:41 PM by ronjacobs

Ron Jacobs : ADO.NET Entity Framework Hands On Lab

No comments:

Blog Archive