Sure Step 2009 Spring Release
We’re happy to announce that the Sure Step Spring 2009 Release is available to partners today. In this release there are several new features to help partners deliver Microsoft Dynamics solutions on time, on budget and on spec. In the current economy, customers are looking for more efficient implementations to realize faster ROI with their Microsoft Dynamics solutions. And, this newest release of Sure Step will help partners deliver!
What ‘s new in the spring 2009 release of Sure Step?
With the spring 2009 release of Sure Step, consultants for both presales and implementations will find valuable new questionnaires, requirements gathering documents, fit gap analysis guidance, product-focused testing scripts, and a variety of new templates across all implementation phases. The updates, which are most valuable to partners serving customers in the mid-market, include:
· The “Standard” project type, which has been simplified, makes it easier for partners to use Sure Step for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics solutions for mid-market customers.
· A view of “key deliverables” for each project enables partners serving the mid-market the ability to more quickly and easily adapt Sure Step to their existing Microsoft Dynamics practice.
· A new search tool makes it easier for partners to quickly find the right guidance for any implementation situation.
· Role-tailored and product-specific guidance developed by partners provides even more best practices that can be applied to projects.
· Improved product upgrade guidance helps set the stage for successful technical upgrades to current and future Microsoft Dynamics releases.
· Additional Product-specific best practices, templates and tools included to make Sure Step compliant with all latest product releases including CRM Online