Friday, December 19, 2008

WiE project and source code posted to CodePlex!

 

WiE project and source code posted to CodePlex!

Good Afternoon,

I’ve just completed posting the WiE community project to CodePlex.  As this is my first CodePlex project I expect that I may have forgotten some steps so please let me know of any issues you experience and I will work to resolve them quickly.

You can find the project at: http://www.codeplex.com/wie

In the coming weeks I will put together some documentation for developers interested in and willing to contribute to the CodePlex project and turn this sample into a full fledged location-based social networking application.  

Until then you can refer to previous blog articles for a review of the design and implementation of the current WiE release:

Here is a very high level architecture diagram of the components and underlying technologies that make up the current release of WiE.

WiErchitecture

Have a great holiday and a wonderful new year.

image

Olivier

Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:51 PM by olmeyer

Discussions on SQL Server Manageability and Development. : WiE project and source code posted to CodePlex!

No comments:

Blog Archive